Six Prestigious International Titles!
- International Jr. Princess (Ages 4 – 6)
- International Princess (Ages 7 – 9)
- International Pre-Teen (Ages 10 – 12)
- International Jr. Teen (Ages 13-15)
- International Teen (Ages 16-18)
- International Miss (Ages 19-24)
Age as of January 1, 2014.
The 2014 Season begins August 1, 2013 and goes through June 30, 2014.
How to Enter
Step One: Check to see if there is a State or Regional Program in your area.
- In states or regions where there are no preliminary competitions, delegates will be chosen through the International Program Selection Process. Please contact the international pageant office if there is not a state or regional pageant in your area.
Step Two: Apply directly to your state pageant or with the International Office.
- You can apply online or request an application via email.
Step Three: Application Accepted!
- Once your application has been accepted, you will receive an Official Acceptance Letter via email and a complete guide to preparing for your state/international pageant.
State Pageant Expenses
Registration Fee: $25
Sponsorship Fee: Only $295
The Sponsorship Fee includes all areas required competitions to win your state pageant :
- Interview, Fun Fashion & Evening Gown
- There is no swimsuit competition.
- There is a no make-up rule for girls 9 and under. Contestants age 10 – 12 are permitted to wear light natural make-up.
- We guarantee no more than an average of 50 girls in each division at the state level.
View Judging Criteria – Click Here
State Pageant Scholarship Fee: $50
Each state contestant is required to raise or donate $50 to the IJM state pageant scholarship fund. We will only accept an average of 50 contestants per division at the state level. 50 contestants per division x $50 per contestant donations (maximum entries allowed per division) equals $2,500.00.
Is there a payment plan?
Yes. Payment plans are available through the state pageant Office.
What is NOT included in the state pageant Sponsorship Fee?
- Wardrobe, travel, lodging and meals are not included in the sponsorship fee.
- State participants are not required to sell ads for the program book.
State Pageant Directory