WHO MAY COMPETE AT PRELIMINARY PAGEANTS For the 2018 IntL Season?
International Junior Miss has six prestigious International Divisions:
Jr. Princess Division: Ages 4 - 6 Years
Princes Division: Ages 7 - 9 Years
Pre-Teen Division: Ages 10 - 12 Years
Jr. Teen Division: Age 13 - 15 Years
Teen Division: Age 16 - 18 Years
Miss Division: Age 19 - 24 Years
Delegates can compete in a preliminary pageant under the following guidelines:
1. The Delegate must be between the ages of 4 - 24 as on January 1, 2018. Age divisions are determined by January 1, 2018. Delegates may move up to the next division should their birth date falls between January 1 – July 8, 2018.
2. A delegate/parent must live, work or own property in the state that the delegate will be competing or the delegate must attend school in the state she would be competing in.
3. Delegate must not be married or never have been married or have had a marriage annulled.
4. Delegates cannot be pregnant or must never have given birth to a child.
WHO MAY COMPETE AT Internationals
There are a select number of spots available at Internationals each year.
1. State Pageant Winners: State pageants are held throughout the country and have automatic spots reserved at the International Finals.
2. National Pageant Winners: Countries with national preliminaries such as the Bahamas, Haiti, the United Kingdom, South Africa and Australia also have automatic spots reserved the International Finals. They must also meet the qualifications listed below.
3. Appointed Titleholders: Anyone (that meet the qualifications to become a participant as listed below) may apply to be an appointed titleholder upon qualifying at their preliminary event (if applicable) and as long as there are opportunities available.
Delegate must be between the ages of 4 - 24 as on January 1, 2018.
Delegate must not be married or never have been married or have had a marriage annulled.
Delegates cannot be pregnant or must never have given birth to a child.