2017 DELEGATE portal
Welcome to the NEW Delegate Log-In !! Congratulations, you've successfully registered with you new User ID and Password. Please check back often as we are updating information daily while we transition to the new website.
The IJM Delegate Portal and the IJM Newsletters will be the two main ways that we get important information to you. You will receive email correspondence at the email address that was provided on your initial registration form. Be sure to check your emails periodically.
To insure that you are viewing the full email, check to see if the messages has been "truncated" or "clipped". If so, click "show full message" or "view entire message". To avoid the possibility of emails populating to your spam or promotions folder, please consider adding email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
PLEASE SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU DO NOT MISS ANY NEW INFORMATION.
secret facebook groups
We have created a facebook group just for you! This will allow us to have quick and easy communication with each other. If you do not belong to your State Delegation's Facebook Group, please contact your State Director. If you are an Appointed Delegate and do not belong to the Appointed Delegate's Facebook Group, please click the link below.
Emails are still the preferred method of contact for important information. General questions are perfect for the Facebook Group! Often many people have the same question, and this will allow us to share the answer with everyone.
THEMED REHEARSAL DAYS
- Wednesday, July 5th - Wear Your Gown Color
Come in the exact shade of your Gown. We will use your outfit's color to determine your color blocking position for the Finale's Parade of Gowns.
Take a look at our Parade of Gowns from 2011. CLICK HERE to watch!
- Friday, July 7th - 80's Day
*Wear leggings, bright colors, fannies packs, leg warmers, gloves or any fashions of the 80's.
- Saturday, July 8th - State Pride Day (within the US and Country Pride Day (outside of the US)
* Wear a t-shirt, football jersey, baseball jersey or soccer jersey to represent your home state or country (if you live outside of the United States).
*All schedules are tentative until you receive the final schedule at Internationals.
Opening Number Dress
Your Opening Number Dress is being provided through our Diamond Level Sponsors, Lasting Impressions Formal Wear and Sherri Hill.
*Note that your dress will NOT be pink. Sherri Hill is making this dress in a custom blue just for IJM!
*Please wear a nude shoe of your choice with your Sherri Hill Opening Number Dress.
If you are picking up your opening dress at Internationals, you may pick up your dress starting Monday, July 3rd at the Lasting Impression Station in the Tennessee Ballroom Lobby.
RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE
The Ronald McDonald House is committed to helping families of children in need. Our families are facing such difficult situations and often time tremendous financial debt with doctor and hospital obligations, and being able to provide staples and a “home away from home” helps ease at least a portion of their concern. The following is a list of items our families need the most. All gifts are appreciated and the House and our families thank you sincerely for your support.
RECEIVING YOUr SCORES
SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE:
In order to receive your scores, you MUST turn in your self addressed stamped envelope at registration (or you may bring $1.00), and we will provide an envelope and stamp for you.
Please remember, we will not take an envelope after registration day.
Click Here to download an example of how to address your envelope. We will only send out overall pageant scores to envelopes that are properly addressed in order to avoid placing a report in the wrong envelope. The example will show the correct way to address the envelope as well as the information below.
1. Your envelope must be turned in at registration. (Once registration is over, envelopes are put away so they are not misplaced. Staff will be busy working on the next event and may misplace an envelope if accepted during the week; therefore, they are not allowed to take envelopes after registration day. Thank you for understanding.)
2. Please make sure that you’ve placed your stamp on your envelope. (If you do not have a stamp/envelope, an envelope and stamp can be provided for you for the very low cost of $1.00 at registration.)
3. Please make sure that the contestant’s name is on the envelope. You may add the parent’s name in parenthesis. (The parent name is not on the score report, so it very important to write in the delegate's name.)
4. Write your division and the title that you are representing (only) on the lower left hand corner. (It's important to write the division and TITLE. Some girls may have the same name, so the division is important. Please write your TITLE, also. This is important especially for appointed titleholders. If you are Bayou State, do not write Louisiana. Your score report will not have Louisiana on it.)
All of these pointers will help you receive your score report in a timely manner. We only send out overall pageant score reports to those that turn in envelopes on registration day.
April 1, 2017 - Schedule your day/time for International Registration.
*Link to access registration site is located above.
May 1, 2017 - Program Book Photos, Mandatory Full Page Ad Layout & Additional Ads (excluding Spotlight Ads).
*A full list of Deadlines and detailed instructions can be found in your Delegate Handbook.